Friday, May 13, 2016

Shopping Day

Went shopping at Old Brick House Vintage Market today- they never disappoint!

                                  

It may seem a bit off topic, but I think it's really important to have things around that remind us of our goals or dreams. (Here's where I get back on topic and it all makes sense) I happened to find 3 really sweet items at Old Brick House that help me do just that...

Two little (we'll call them French teacup) Bulldogs and a farm plate.  I seriously dream about owning a French teacup bulldog 


How could you not be happy to wake up to this?  I also dream about having a farm.  Not so much about having animals as having a gorgeous barn where we could host weddings and events.  Something simple like this...


Or this...
Someday!  Thank you Old Brick House Vintage Market for helping me dream.  See you next time.  Kelly





No comments:

Post a Comment