Monday, January 4, 2016

Big Announcement!

Last week I promised a big announcement for today.  So here goes...

It's official!  We're getting shop space at Marketplace 42 in Gilbert, Arizona.   We are so excited to provide our clients with the opportunity to purchase our vintage, antique and handmade home decor items year round!  The shop is open weekly, Tuesday thru Saturday from 10-6.

Marketplace 42 is home to more than 50 different vendors (with plans to grow to 80).  It's a one stop shop offering the finest in home decor and fashion.   The store is set up boutique style, meaning everyone's items are mixed together (no choppy booths or partitions). However, A Little Biggs of Everything will have our own 10x10 corner with a monthly theme and fresh merchandise each week! Here's a sneak peek at a few items I've been getting ready...

Any guesses what this months theme is? (I know I haven't given you much to go on)  Does this help?

You've either got it, or I've totally confused you!   The theme for January is...

What's Farmhouse you ask?  Think Fixer Upper!  Neutral, chippy, farm animals, simple and classic.  I can't wait to show you everything we've been gathering and making!  If you're local and want to get first dibs on our new merchandise I'd recommend coming first thing Saturday!  Address is 825 South Cooper Road Suite B3 Gilbert, AZ 85233.  Marketplace 42 is located on the Southeast corner of Cooper and Elliot- I'll be posting lots of pics after we get all set up on Friday!  


7 comments:

  1. Kelly, are you excepting vendors??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, are you excepting vendors??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, if you text me I can get you the info. 480-710-2031

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does it start Tuesday or Saturday?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandie, I finished setting up on Saturday- the shop is open Tuesday thru Saturday each week- so you can check it out anytime on those days- thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Good for you Kelly! Post pictures soon! Michelle

    ReplyDelete